Thursday, November 7, 2019

SPLURGE WISHLIST


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 

It's time to loosen up the purse strings! I have been online shopping a lot more recently and even though I am not a HUGE spender when it comes to buying clothes, I do love to treat myself. I picked out some of the items I am currently wishin' on and items I have on my cart. 

As you can tell by my picks I am a good mixture of girly and edgy. I really love mixing the two! I also shared some fun accessories that are currently on-trend and I need them all NOW.  Let me know if you guys want more posts like this one because I can totally share more wishlists and of course also include affordable items. 

I love creating wishlists and gift guides because it gives my family and friends hints when holiday shopping ;) it is so much easier to send over a link rather than describe the item, haha. 

Also, let me know what is in YOUR wishlist and HAPPY SHOPPING!

xx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© MILLENNIAL COLUMN | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig