Tuesday, November 5, 2019

SEPHORA VIB SALE MUST HAVES


1. TOO FACED Born This Way Foundation // This foundation is amazing! It has literally become my top 1. I love the finish because its nice and glowy but not greasy. They also just added new shades so you will definitely find your color. 

2. BECCA Ultimate Coverage Longwear Concealer // If you love full coverage concealer you will love this concealer. Its super full coverage but not drying. I also love how it brightens the under eyes. It's AMAZING! 

3. HOURGLASS Veil™ Translucent Setting Powder // This powder is my S*IT!  This powder will help to set your makeup, but it makes the skin look like skin and it gives you a beautiful healthy-looking finish. It is not drying which is another reason why I love it. It is a bit of a splurge so take advantage and buy it during this sale. TRUST me you will love this powder to set your makeup. 

4. BENEFIT COSMETICS Precisely, My Brow Pencil Ultra-Fine Shape & Define  // I use shade number 3 in this brow pencil. I love how thin and precise the tip is which makes it really easy for you to go on and fill in any sparse brow hairs. It's a must-have!

5. ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Carli Bybel Eyeshadow Palette  // I actually have not tried this palette yet, but I just purchased it. I love Carli and ABH, so this collaboration is perfect and the colors in this palette are just STUNNING.

6. TATCHA The Silk Canvas Protective Primer // If you have larger pores and want to reduce the appearance of them when applying makeup this is the primer for you. It gives you a flawless canvas to work with. I actually look forward to doing my base makeup when I use this primer. 

7. BENEFIT COSMETICS Cookie Highlighter // This highlight is SO beautiful and the texture is perfect. If you have textured skin this highlight won't accentuate it and its super BLINGY. 

8. PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment Velvet Blush shade she's passionate  // Just bought this blush also. I have heard such amazing things about this formula and I cannot wait to get mine in the mail to try. I got the color She's passionate because it is described as a soft pink which is exactly the color I like for blush. 

9. BENEFIT COSMETICS Hoola Matte Bronzer  // If you have been following me for years now you know this is my go-to bronzer. I use it so much it's ridiculous. I just love how bronzy it makes me look without making me look orange. It has the perfect undertone and it lasts forever on the skin. 

10. CHARLOTTE TILBURY Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Iconic Nude // If you don't own this lip liner what are you waiting for? The name literally describes it perfectly. It is the most beautiful classic nude. 

11. CHARLOTTE TILBURY K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Nude Kate //  I bought this because Amrezy (love her!) uses it all the time and her lips look BOMB. It is a super nude lipstick, but not too nude where your lips look like concealer lips. 


12. FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer  // These are probably my FAVORITE glosses ever! The formula of this glosses is insane. The lips look so soft and juicy. I always get tons of compliments when I have this gloss on. 

13. KIEHL'S SINCE 1851 Ultra Facial Cream // If you have super dry skin this is the moisturizer you need. It plumps and moisturizes the skin and gets it really for makeup application. 

14. GLOW RECIPE Pineapple-C Brightening Serum // I use this product every time I do my makeup to prep the skin. I don't know what it is about it but it smoothes my skin and shrinks the pores while keeping the skin nice and moisturized. 10/10 recommend!



These are all my picks for the Sephora VIB Sale. I have tried most of these, but I also wanted to share some of the items I picked out for myself. Let me know what YOU bought and if there is anything else I should try!

xx
Carli Bybel Eyeshadow Palette
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© MILLENNIAL COLUMN | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig