Thursday, October 31, 2019

THE HEADBAND TREND


This might be a random post, but its one that I feel I need to make. Such a serious intro, to such a simple topic, haha. If you follow me on my Instagram and have seen some of my personal Vlogs, you might have already noticed my love for headbands. The headband trend is currently in full effect and I am totally here for it. 

Now, don't ask me how and when they became such a popular fashion piece because I truly have no idea, but if you are not on board yet, get to it NOW. I have been wearing headbands this whole year and I truly feel like they are not going anywhere, anytime soon. 

I know you are wondering why a dedicated post on headbands!? Well, let me explain. 

I first decided to do this post while filming a full week of hairstyle videos for my YouTube channel. I still have not uploaded the video. In all honesty, it was kind of boring and I am focusing on more quality over quantity. If you still want to see it, let me know. I might consider posting it if a lot of you guys are interested. Anyways, while filming that video I realized I actually use and own a lot of fashion-forward headbands and NGL, I pretty much always find a reason to wear one. Out of the week I wear a headband about 2-3 times a week and here are my reasons: 

1. They are easy and convenient
2. They are fashionable and currently on trend
3. They add a little spice to boring, overused hairstyles
4. I feel like Blair Waldorf 
5. It helps get my hair out of my face and it helps me go an extra day without washing my hair. 

As silly as it sounds, they truly are life-changing! I feel super glam and boujee every time I wear them and I always get tons of compliments. The style that I like fits like mini tiaras and I can't get enough. Seriously, I CAN'T! 

I also don't believe in spending a lot of money when it buying headbands. I am a firm believer that you can be on-trend while staying on budget. For that reason, I have decided to share my favorite headbands and some that are currently in my shopping cart!


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

1. These are my go-to's for every day! They are affordable and bring 10 in a pack.
2. Love the pearl detail on this one and the velvet! Again you only pay $12 for 3 of them!
3. These are my current faves. I love how they have a braided look to them and they are super chunky! 
4.  This pearl one is so dainty and it's only $2!!!
5. I just bought this one and I cannot wait for it to get here and it is only $4! 
6. The jewels on this one are to die for! 
7.  This one is SUPER blingy, I LOVE IT!
8. Just ordered this one too! I cannot wait to wear it for the holiday season 
9. Same as number 1 just a different color.




There are SO many more I can link, but I will leave it at eight! 
Let me know your thoughts on this trend. Are headbands something you see yourself wearing or are you already into them? 

Happy Shopping!



xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© MILLENNIAL COLUMN | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig