Tuesday, October 22, 2019

WARM SMOKEY EYE


This past weekend I decided to do a little IG Stories get ready with me video and I was shocked by the response I received. In the years I have been doing social media, I had never received so many requests from you guys to share details for a makeup look as much as I did when I posted that small tut, so for that THANK YOU x's a MILLION! 

I knew I had to share details with you guys and I am also going to be adding the video to this post in case you want to come back to it and watch at a later time. You can also click on the PINK links and it will take you straight into buying the products. 

Now that I know you guys enjoy GRWM videos on IG, I will definitely start doing them more often. I also overlined the shizz out of my lips so don't judge me.


MAKEUP DETAILS & VIDEO:

EYES:
+ Jaclyn Hill x Morphe Ring the Alarm Palette shades Rush, Mugshot, Alert & Secret
+ Embe Lashes in style Serene 
+ Pixi by Petra Black Eyeliner
+ Nude Eye Pencil click HERE for my favorite (this one is technically a brow pencil, but its the BEST!)

FACE:
+ Make Up For Ever HD Stick Foundation shade Y365
+ Revlon Colorstay Foundation Shade 460 
+ Covergirl Trueblend Concealer in shade Golden Natural and Golden Ivory
+ KKW Beauty Contour Stick in Dark
+ Kylie Cosmetics Soft Pink Setting Powder (my fave!)
+ Pretty Vulgar Translucent Setting Powder 
+ Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Finish Powder in shade 2
+ Tarte Amazonian Clay Matte bronzer
+ Mac Cosmetics Peaches Blush
+ Laura Geller Gilded Honey Highlight 

LIPS:
+ Mac Cosmetics Stripdown Lip Liner 
+ Maybelline Driver Liquid Lipstick
+ Alamar Cosmetics Dulce Lip Gloss 

+ MAC Fix+ to set 


*WATCH THE VIDEO HERE *


xx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© MILLENNIAL COLUMN | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig