Thursday, October 17, 2019

BE OUR GUEST DRESSES


Technically wedding season is known to be between the months of May to October, but for me the past couple of years I feel like the wedding season has been year-round. I have been to so many weddings ever since I started dating Lawrence (his family is huge!) and finding a wedding guest dress can be SO overwhelming. 

When it comes to formal dresses, I am super picky. I want a dress that makes a statement but won't outshine the bride. 

I am currently dress shopping again for TWO more weddings we have before the year is over. I thought I would share my favorites and also have you guys help me pick a favorite. I also decided to just only feature dresses from one store. I chose Asos because in my opinion they have the most variety and their prices range from super affordable to a very big splurge. They also carry plus sizes and maternity. No, this post is not sponsored or anything, they are just my favorite and I always end up finding what I am looking for.

HERE ARE MY PICKS: 



1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

I need your help! Which one of these would you wear!? I am trying to nail it down. So far my favorite is number three, but I am not sure if it's too risque. I already wore number nine to a beach wedding and it was an absolute hit! I added a picture above. 

Let me know your fave! 

xx




Share:

1 comment

  1. I loved 3,7 and 9! Gorgeous y ese rojo te queda de infarto❤

    ReplyDelete

© MILLENNIAL COLUMN | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig