Tuesday, October 1, 2019

MY EXCITING WEEKEND RECAP


Oh, what a week/weekend this past week was. I am seriously worn out and I am so excited to be starting fresh this upcoming week. I am a starting a new fitness challenge this week and I cannot wait to tell you guys all about it. ;)

Anyways, I had a pretty eventful weekend so I thought I would do a little week/weekend recap for you guys and link EVERYTHING you guys asked me about through my DM's. Let's get into it :)

Monday - 
FIRST day of fall! I live in Florida, so it really does not feel like fall here, like AT ALL. I decided to celebrate the first day of fall my making turkey chili! You can find the recipe HERE. It was delicious and really got me in the fall mood. 
+ Check out my YouTube video that went up on Monday 






Tuesday - 
This was my boring day of the week. I usually dedicate a day of the week to do all of my computer work and finish all of my school work. YES! I am in school, and it is kicking my  a$$. I also got a BUNCH of work and editing done and like usual computer days, I went to bed at almost 1:30 AM.
+ Read my blog post that went up on Tuesday 

Wednesday - 
I had a pretty traumatizing Wednesday. To make a long story short, I was almost robbed. I vlogged the whole experience which you can watch HERE. I don't want to talk too much about it since I am trying to move past it. 
+ Watch my classic red lip glam that went up on Wednesday

Thursday - 
This day was a lot of fun and definitely much needed after the events that took place on the previous day. We went to dinner at Sala'o Restaurant to celebrate my mother in laws birthday. We had a blast and the food was DELICIOUS. I ordered the Casuela de Mariscos dish and it was amazing. If you live in Miami and love Cuban food and seafood, Sala'o is definitely a must check out spot. 
+ Read my blog post that went up on Thursday

+ Bodysuit: Shein
+ Pants: Zara
+ Belt: Fashion Nova
+ Shoes: Missguided
+ Clutch: Nordstrom, similar style from Windsor 



Friday - 
This was the most special day of the week. It was my nieces 3rd birthday and the day was dedicated to her! We had a birthday dinner and dance party for her. She had a blast! She was surrounded by all her favorite people and she loved every single inch of attention she received. I also baked her a dinosaur birthday cake that took me FOREVER to make, and honestly given the circumstances of the candy melts cracking on me, it turned out pretty good. Thank you to those who wished her a Happy Birthday. I appreciate it more than you know :) 
+ Check out my Vlog video that went up on Friday



Saturday - 
BEACH DAY! Yes, you read that right. Even though fall is technically here, in Miami we go to the beach until mid-November. Don't be jelly! We headed to the beach for the day to continue to celebrate my niece and my mother in laws birthday. We had such a blast and it was amazing to spend the day in the sun, surrounded by family and friends. 





+ Swimsuit: Forever 21 and it's NOW on sale
+ Earings: Miss Lola
Sunday - 
Challenge prep. As I mentioned above I am starting a fitness challenge this week and I needed to prep for it. I went grocery shopping and got everything ready for the week. I am a little nervous about it, but I feel committed and I know I am going to do great. I also cleaned and picked up my home. I have a cleaning guide which you can check out HERE if you are interested. 

Whew! That was a week. I am glad I made it through and I am excited for what's to come this week :)
What are you looking forward to this week!? LMK!

xx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© MILLENNIAL COLUMN | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig