Tuesday, September 24, 2019 / Miami, FL, USA

LETS TALK SKINCARE ROUTINE


Let's talk skincare! Skincare is such an important part of my beauty routine and it should be an important part of YOUR beauty routine as well. One of my most asked questions is how does your makeup last and looks freshly applied all day? To be honest, the answer to that is, you guessed it, SKINCARE.

Now, if we are being honest here, there are nights where I am just extremely tired and my skincare routine is the last thing on my mind, BUT with that being said, I do my nighttime skincare routine around 4 out of the 7 nights of the week. I additionally never, actually, never say never, but I try to not leave the house in the morning without some sort of SPF on the skin. Here is my favorite SPF! My tip to you is that if you only have time in the morning to do one step of your skincare routine, let that one step be, sunscreen.

With that being said, today I am sharing with you guys my nighttime skincare routine. In my opinion, it is the most important one out of the two because will you sleep, your skin is still "working". Let me know if you would like to see a post on my daytime routine as well as my favorite face masks because I can totally do that for you guys as well! 

LET'S GET INTO IT - 

Step 1: Makeup Remover. I LOVE Dermalogica PreCleanse Oil. This stuff is amazing! I cake on a lot of makeup, and this deep cleaning oil makes sure to get everything off my skin.

Step 2: Toner. If you have never used toner, I definitely recommend you look into it. Toner helps to balance out the Ph in your skin and it also targets certain concerns you might have. My favorite is the Fresh Black Tea Kombucha Antioxidant Essence.

Step 3: Serums. I love Serums! Again this is a staple in my routine. I go back and forth in between two. On days where my skin is feeling a little dull and with uneven texture is use the Glow Recipe Pineapple-C Brightening Serum and on the days where my skin is more on the normal side and I am just looking for a little bit of hydration, I use the Glow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Oil-Free Moisturizer. This is technically a moisturizer but since it is so lightweight, it makes a perfect serum.

Step 4: Moisturizer. I love the Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Dream Night Cream. I love this moisturizer because again it is very lightweight and it has antiaging benefits.

Step 5: Sleeping Mask. Glow Recipe Watermelon + AHA Glow Sleeping Mask 
This sleeping mask is a MUST BUY. It helps to smooth the appearance of pores, it has radiance-hyaluronic acid and AHAs.

Step 6: Lip Balm.  Lip Balm is super important as well. I always have some lip treatment on my lips because it helps to main the lips nice and soft and youthful! YES, lips age as well :) This one from Fresh is my current favorite!

PRODUCTS BELOW IN THE ORDER OF APPLICATION -










Hope you guys found this post helpful and as always please let me know if you have any questions! 

xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© MILLENNIAL COLUMN | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig