Tuesday, September 17, 2019 / Miami, FL, USA

BEST INEXPENSIVE JEWELRY AND WHERE TO BUY


When it comes to jewelry I don't usually like to spend a lot of money. I am constantly switching out my jewelry pieces to match my outfits and mood. My mother HATES this about me and does not understand why I prefer "cheapi" jewelry (cheapi, is Cuban slang for really cheap jewelry). See, my mother is extremely sophisticated and well dressed. I love that about her, ha. 

Anyways, back to me. I love a good bargain when it comes to jewelry. The cheaper the better! The Forever 21 jewelry section is my playground. Everything is just so inexpensive that if it tarnishes you can replace it by just spending a couple bucks. I have also found other stores that sell the most amazing, dainty pieces at a super affordable price. 

It's also super important that you take care of your lower-priced jewelry items by not taking a shower with them, and neatly putting them back. I can totally do a separate post on how I take care of my affordable pieces and how I store them. Let me know if that is something you guys are interested in! 

However, in today's post, I want to share some of my favorite online stores to shop for super cute, trendy, pieces at an affordable price, as well as share some pieces that I am currently eyeing. 

MY GO TO ONLINE STORES:
+ Verge Girl. This online store has the cutest and trendiest pieces. They are super dainty and really in style at the moment. I love, love their necklace sets. 

+Miss LolaThis store is my current obsession! I love their Latin flavor and their pieces are everything and more. Whenever summer comes around, I go there first to stock up in chunkier, colorful pieces. 

Xio by Ylette. I love Xio and it's a Latina owned brand which I LOVE even more. I have a name plated necklace from Xio and it's my favorite. The quality is incredible. I love how with them you can customize your pieces and they have monthly collections which are incredible. They also offer a monthly subscription box. This option is amazing because you get to try new pieces every month. I have been slacking lately on their stuff. I need to place an order ASAP! 

+ ASOS. Asos is my shit! This is the store where I buy most of my fancier, still affordable pieces. Whenever I have a special occasion or want something more dressy I go on their site. I always get tons of compliments whenever I wear any piece from them and the quality is incredible. The pieces last me YEARS!

+ Forever 21. You guys knew this was coming! Like I said nothing beats the Forever 21 prices. The pieces are super trendy too. Now, these pieces won't last you long, but it's so incredibly affordable than replacing them won't break your bank. 

PIECES I AM CURRENTLY LOVING: 

1. Rhinestone Earrings - XIO
2. Bangle Set - Forever 21 
3. Love Necklace - Miss Lola 
4. Layered Coin Necklace - Miss Lola
5. Heart-Shaped Pearl Earrings - Miss Lola
6. Gold Rhinestone Bracelet - XIO

So, are you a high-end jewelry buyer, or do you like a bargain? 

xx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© MILLENNIAL COLUMN | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig