Thursday, August 22, 2019

VACTION OUTFIT DEETS

I have no excuse as to why this blog post has taken me forever to post. Seriously ever since coming back from the Dominican Republic with the family and with summer being close to over, I have been in a haze. Not much has gotten done this past couple of weeks, which in all honesty, my laziness can be explained in a post of its own.

If you don't follow me on my Instagram account (you totally should!) then you probably don't know that I went on vacation for a destination wedding to the Dominican Republic (yikes...Don't worry everyone is fine, we all survived.) Lawrence's cousin was getting married and the whole fam. traveled for the wedding. It was a much-needed family vacation and I am happy everything went smoothly and the wedding was absolutely BEAUTIFUL. 

We stayed at the beautiful Barcelo Bavaro Palace. I totally recommend it if you are planning a trip to the D.R. While I was there I decided to share some of my vacation outfits since let's be real here, I DON'T EVER LEAVE MY HOUSE (lol) and I had an excuse to kinda-sorta dress up. I was so nervous because I am not 100% comfortable sharing my body, but every time I would post an outfit pic you guys were so sweet and the best hype team! It totally encouraged me to continue to snap pictures and share them. I also received so many comments from you guys wanting to know where everything was from, so I decided to link them here for you guys so you all can get in on the fits as well. I did not get the chance to snap a pic of everything, because hello, there was a wedding happening and our schedules were packed, but I did get a picture of most of them. You can find everything linked below!

SHOP THE POST: 

 OUTFIT 1:
This was my travel outfit. I wanted to be comfortable, but fashion. My oversized shirt is from Missguided, underneath I had on biker shorts which were also Missguided and sneakers are my Adidas Tubular shadow in the color Grey Two (I can't seem to find them online!) 

OUTFIT 2: 
This swimsuit was a hit! I got so many compliments not only from my family, but random girls kept coming up to me asking me where it was from. It was SUPER affordable. It does fit small, so I recommend going up a size or 2. This one-piece is from Shein and its ONLY $11!

OUTFIT 3: 
This was my rehearsal dinner outfit! LOVE LOVE this dress and I will definitely be wearing it again on date night. My dress is from Missguided and its currently on SALE for 50% off!

OUTFIT 4:
This one-piece is stunning! It fits great and super comfortable. I would say this one fits true to size, it's from Shein as well and it's only $16.

OUTFIT 5:
The dress I wore to the wedding was a true eye-catcher. I loved how simple it was, but also the puff sleeve added some drama. I dressed it up with a gold belt and since it was a beach wedding, I wore some sparkly Target sandals! My dress is from ASOS

OUTFIT 6:
This detail on this one-piece seriously speaks for itself, It's STUNNING. I wore this on our last day to an excursion. Again this swimsuit is from Shein and its only $15! Fits true to size.

OUTFIT 7:
Loved how this two-piece set fit. It was really nice and comfortable to just lounge around the resort. If you have a bigger breast like me I definitely recommend sizing up! This two-piece set is from Shein.  


Thank you guys for all the love and support you showed me during my trip! I love you and I mean that. 

xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© MILLENNIAL COLUMN | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig