Thursday, October 10, 2019

FACE ROLLERS AND WHY YOU NEED ONE


Face rollers are everywhere these days and they are for a reason. At first, I was a little confused by them because I really didn't know what they were used for, but then I started looking into the benefits and I was completely sold. No wonder makeup artists and skincare experts love them SO MUCH.  I first started using my face rollers about 6 months ago when I noticed the skin around my eyes and forehead looked tired and a bit aged. You might not be able to tell, but I can tell. The thought of wrinkles terrifies me. 

If you are like me and had no idea what a face roller is, then let me break it down for you. Pretty much this a hand-held beauty tool that helps to boost blood circulation, reduce fine lines as well as puffiness. I have tried different ones because they all do different things. However, I think they are all amazing and whichever one you decide to go with, I think you will love it. 

I first started with a super cheap amazon Pink Rose Quartz Jade Roller because at the time I refused to spend money on something I wasn't sure would work for me. This one was amazing and it worked GREAT. I love how it feels on the skin, especially if you store it in the fridge. Prepare yourself for the best face massage ever. 

The one I am currently using the most is the Teami Clear Quartz Facial Roller and I love to pair it with their Hibiscus Infused Vitamin C Serum. Teami was nice enough to send it over so I can play with it before launch day to make sure I loved it and NOT because they sent it to me, but WOW, I am obsessed. I like to store mine in the fridge so that it is nice and cold and I roll my face with it almost every other night. I would use it every night, but you know, laziness. It actually launches today so run and get your hands on it. I believe if you use the code nelly15 you get 15% off your order. This is a commission code so only use it if you want to. 


Here are some tips to help you:

+ Store in the fridge: I personally love to store mine in the fridge inside a Ziploc baggie. I do this to make sure the roller doesn't get contaminated with any bacteria since we are putting this all over our face. Storing in the fridge takes the "rolling" experience to a whole nother level. This will not only feel amazing, but it will automatically help with puffiness. 

+ Clean Skin: Make sure to wash your face before using it. You don't want to roll on top of any dirt or leftover makeup. Remember you will be rolling your face so you want to make sure to not spread any bacteria around. 

+ Clean after every use: It is SUPER important you clean your face roller after every use. I clean my rollers with a moist towelette. It is not recommended you wash with water.

+ Consistency is key: Like everything, the more you use it, the faster you will see results. Do as I say, not as I do. If we are being honest there are nights where I really don't feel like rolling my face, but the more you use it the faster and better the results will be. 

+ Ways to use: I like to use mine in three different ways. You can roll on fresh cleansed skin, over your favorite serum, oil or moisturizer or my favorite way, rollover a sheet mask. Any of these ways will feel incredible, trust. 

I hope you guys found this helpful and that it answers any questions you might about-face rollers. 

xx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© MILLENNIAL COLUMN | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig